YOU CAN EXPECT A MIRACLE FROM GOD TODAY!
Statement of Faith: We believe in holiness of life and conduct in obedience to the
command of God (1 Pet. 1:14-
Recommended Reading (pdf click here)
T.L.Osborn dvd: Reasons for Unshakeable Faith To listen to MP3 click here
1. What is the nature of God described in 1Pet.1:16?
2. What is the nature of a Believer described in 1Cor.1:30 and 1Cor.6:11
3. List the various aspects of holiness in a. Gen.2:3 b. Ex.13:2 c. Ex.19:10 d. Ex.28:3
4. What are the 2 basic elements by which Believers are made holy in: a. 1Pet.1:2; 1Pet.3:18; 1Cor.6:11 b. Jn.17:17
5. Is there a difference between being holy and living a holy life (cf Rom.6:19; 6:22; 2Cor.7:11; 2Pet.1:4)? Please explain your answer
6. David Powell in “The Doctrine of Holiness” says: Those people who say that they are saved and belong to Christ and are dirty, dishevelled and undisciplined, are a disgrace to the name of Christ, because this is contrary to decency. Do you agree with him? Please explain your answer.
7. G.Canty (Why Make Christianity So Hard?) explains the Bible phrase (Lev.16:29)
'afflict your souls' (KJV). The NIV doesn't say "afflict" but 'deny yourselves'.
The actual Hebrew says 'humble yourselves, deny yourselves, fast', and when we ask
what we should fast from, the answer is – from work! "You must not do any work …
it is a Sabbath of rest'. No workaholics! ... Sweat is evidence of hard work and
God doesn't want it to be hard work to come to Him. Strenuous effort and hard searching
only give us something to boast about, and it doesn't look good about God as if He
is sullen, indifferent, playing hide and seek with us as if He didn't want us to
find Him. That is not the Bible God. It is the God only of mystics waiting and straining
to hear Him. The Lord did not say "Labour pleases me" His favourites are not masochists
8. Andrew Corbett says: It borders on obscene for a church to think it can evangelise
its community when its homes are devoid of parental discipleship. We need to see
Christians overthrowing principalities and powers by winning the hearts and minds
of a society. This requires stable, well-
1. T.L.Osborn says that once we are saved we only have one mission, which is the mission Jesus had: to show us God and to show us ourselves. Do you think he is right? Please explain your answer
2. T.L.Osborn also says that we should speak for God reverently, confidently and with faith and that when we declare God’s Word, He is in our words. If we are a “spokesperson” for God, we can say that we come from God and speak for God because He has entrusted us with the Gospel (1Tim.1:11; Titus 1:3; Is.50:4). What does this mean to you? Do you think that you are doing this?
3. What do you think that T.L.Osborn means when he says that “Healing is not in Christ’s Atonement but in Christ’s Redemption”?
4. Do you think that you will face your past sins at “the Judgement Day” or has God removed and expunged your sins, never to remember them ever again? Please explain your answer
Learn Jesus words. Learn nice sentences to say to people. Let people know that they can run with us and we will do them good.
|Church Sermons etc.|
|Church Values (1)|
|Church Values (2)|
|Church Values (3)|
|Fundamental Truths (1)|
|Fundamental Truths (2)|
|Great Exchange (1)|
|Great Exchange (2)|
|Prayer over my Giving|
|Prayer over my Bible|
|Prayer over myself|
|Prayer over my Marriage|
|Prayer over my Family|
|Prayer for Church|
|An inner peace|
|Its not too late|
|Closer to God|
|My Heavenly Father|
|God loves us|
|I'm going to heaven|
|I am so blessed|
|Why a Christian?|
|Why I am a Christian|