YOU CAN EXPECT A MIRACLE FROM GOD TODAY!
Subject: New Birth
Statement of Faith: We believe in salvation through faith in Christ, who, according
to the Scriptures, died for our sins, was buried and was raised from the dead on
the third day, and that through His blood we have redemption (Titus 2:11, 3:5-
Recommended Reading (pdf click here)
T.L.Osborn dvd: The Christ Connection – Miracle: To listen to MP3 click here
Episode 5 Credibility: What males the Christian witness believable?
1. What does being “born again” mean to you? 2. What can you remember most about your conversion experience?
3. What difference did it make to you?
4. What is the first great result of our being born again? (Jn.1:12-
5. What were we before we knew God through Jesus Christ? (Eph.2:1-
6. What are we now that we do know Him? (Eph.2:1-
7. What remedy has God provided if we do sin? (1Jn.1:8-
8. List some scriptural phrases that describe/explain the “new-
9. Which person(s) of the Godhead bring(s) about the new birth? (Jn.3:5; 3:16; 16:8;
10. Mike Petzer in “Forgiveness” says that “salvation depends on the believer confessing Jesus as Lord, Romans 10:9,10 and Matthew 10:32,33 and not on him confessing all his sin”. Do you agree with him?
11. M.P. also says: “God is not calling man into account for sins, but to account
for his gift of life in Jesus Christ”. When did God forgive our sins? (Col.2:13-
12. Explain why the animal sacrifices of the Old Covenant/Testament are now obsolete (Heb.8:13; 9:10)
13. Canty (Why make Christianity so hard) says: There was the example of Paul the
apostle... But he immediately swept his conscience clean: "Thanks be to God-
1.What proof do you have in your life that Jesus is alive?
2 How can people associate you with Jesus?
3 Your witness is credible. As you speak words of Jesus in love it will work on people and we can leave the rest to God – He’ll process it through their crises. Do you believe in your witness?
|Church Sermons etc.|
|Church Values (1)|
|Church Values (2)|
|Church Values (3)|
|Fundamental Truths (1)|
|Fundamental Truths (2)|
|Great Exchange (1)|
|Great Exchange (2)|
|Prayer over my Giving|
|Prayer over my Bible|
|Prayer over myself|
|Prayer over my Marriage|
|Prayer over my Family|
|Prayer for Church|
|An inner peace|
|Its not too late|
|Closer to God|
|My Heavenly Father|
|God loves us|
|I'm going to heaven|
|I am so blessed|
|Why a Christian?|
|Why I am a Christian|