YOU CAN EXPECT A MIRACLE FROM GOD TODAY!
Statement of Faith: We believe in the unity of the One True and Living God who is
the Eternal, Self-
Trinity – although not used in Scripture it describes the nature of God – tri (3)
unity – the 3 persons of the Godhead in total unity. Direct and indirect implications
of the Trinity: Gen.1:1-
Recommended Reading (pdf click here)
T.L.Osborn dvd The Christ Connection – Miracle: To listen to MP3 click here
Episode 2 (1 hr.22 min) -
1. What do you understand by inspired (God-
2. What is Scripture? What makes the Scriptures different from the apocrypha and
other sacred writings? See Lk.1:1-
3. What is the Septuagint (LXX)? What is the Masoretic text? How do you explain the differences between some of the verses in the OT and their quotations in the NT? (e.g. Ps.8:2 some versions /Matt.21:16 –; Deut.30:14/Rom.10:7)
4. Why do the various Bible translations differ? Give some examples of these differences
5. What is the purpose of the Scriptures? (Jn.5:39;20:30-
6. Do you think the Elim version (We believe the Bible, as originally given, to be without error...) is helpful?
7. How would you explain the trustworthiness of Scripture to a non-
8. Can the meaning of words in one language be conveyed with absolute accuracy in the words of another language? Why or why not? Can you point to examples from your knowledge of different cultures or languages?
9. Suppose you were going to translate the Bible for a nomadic tribe that lived on the edges of the Gobi desert of Asia, nowhere near any ocean or lake—how would you seek to convey biblical ideas like Jesus walking on the waters of the Sea of Galilee? What other translation problems might you encounter? How would you deal with them?
10. Is there a difference between the Word of God and Scripture? See Jn.5:37-
1. T.L.Osborn says that we are “God’s Embassy”. What does he mean by this?
2. What does he mean when he says we are “God’s interpreters”?
3. What was John the Baptist’s message (Mark 1:12f)? Should this be ours too?
4. How does T.L.Osborn define the Kingdom of God? Do you agree with him?
5. What does “repentance” mean? 6. How did Jesus resist the devil? How can we?
|Church Sermons etc.|
|Church Values (1)|
|Church Values (2)|
|Church Values (3)|
|Fundamental Truths (1)|
|Fundamental Truths (2)|
|Great Exchange (1)|
|Great Exchange (2)|
|Prayer over my Giving|
|Prayer over my Bible|
|Prayer over myself|
|Prayer over my Marriage|
|Prayer over my Family|
|Prayer for Church|
|An inner peace|
|Its not too late|
|Closer to God|
|My Heavenly Father|
|God loves us|
|I'm going to heaven|
|I am so blessed|
|Why a Christian?|
|Why I am a Christian|