Deal Pentecostal Church
Statement of Faith: We believe that deliverance from sickness, by Divine Healing
is provided for in the Atonement. (Isa. 53:4-
1. What is God’s name in Exodus 15:26 and what is God’s promise to His people?
2. Do you think that sickness is the result of sin? If so, whose sin? Please explain your answer (Canty’s Does God Hurt to Heal? is helpful)
3. What is the link between sickness & sin in the following verses? Rom.5:12; Luke
4. In Matthew 10:1-
c. Who is responsible for laying hands on the sick? d. Who is responsible for exercising faith?
5. In James 5:13-
2. Is healing really as simple as “praying in faith” or “claiming God’s promises”?
Please explain your answer especially with reference to Paul’s teaching (Rom.8:11;
2Cor.1:20;12:12; 1Thes.2:13; 2Thes.1:11) and the experiences of Dorcus (Acts 9:37),
3. In Cornwall’s Basics of Healing, he lists 4 types of healing: Natural, Medicinal, Attitudinal and Divine. Do you agree with these categories? Please explain your answer.
4. How much responsibility do we have for our own health? (i.e. should we expect
health problems if we don’t live “healthily”? or will God keep us healthy anyway?
Is it alright to drink coffee, tea, alcohol or consume meat and dairy products? Do
we all have to be “fitness fanatics” to look after our bodies? Should we take medicines?
(see 1Cor.3:16;9:27; 2Cor.7;1; 1Tim.4:8) What about medicines which have dangerous
5. Has God healed you? What is the evidence that it was God who healed you?
6. Is spiritual healing more important than physical healing? Please explain your answer.
|Church Sermons etc.|
|Church Values (1)|
|Church Values (2)|
|Church Values (3)|
|Fundamental Truths (1)|
|Fundamental Truths (2)|
|Great Exchange (1)|
|Great Exchange (2)|
|Prayer over my Giving|
|Prayer over my Bible|
|Prayer over myself|
|Prayer over my Marriage|
|Prayer over my Family|
|Prayer for Church|
|An inner peace|
|Its not too late|
|Closer to God|
|My Heavenly Father|
|God loves us|
|I'm going to heaven|
|I am so blessed|
|Why a Christian?|
|Why I am a Christian|